Monday, January 27, 2014

Larry H Miller Volkswagen Lakewood: Jarred Black, General Manager


We focus on business here at Larry H Miller Volkswagen Lakewood but it does not mean we don't have fun too! We decided to take a closer look this month at our General Manager, Jarred Black. Jarred is a great leader and individual and he is a lot of fun too.


How long have you worked with Larry H. Miller Volkswagen Lakewood? May 2013
General Manager Jarred Black


How long have you been with Larry H. Miller Dealerships? August 2012

What was your first job with Larry H. Miller? Used Car Manager

If you could pick any vehicle off the lot, what would it be? Volkswagen Touareg TDI R LINE

What is your favorite feature of the Touareg TDI R-LINE? My favorite feature is the TDI (turbo diesel injection) I commute from Colorado Springs and made six trips on one tank of gas!!!!

When did your passion for Volkswagen begin? The day I started, my employees and customers are so passionate about this brand it made me realize how special the culture is!

Why would you pick a Volkswagen over another brand? Fuel efficiency, really fun to drive, great in this climate, they last forever. Volkswagen just came out with a commercial about how they have more cars on the road with over 100,000 miles than any other manufacturer! That's a big statement !!

What is your favorite road trip destination? I am a BIG fan of driving back home to Albuquerque, New Mexico

What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time? Coach my 10 year old sons basketball team, watch my 6 year old do dance and gymnastics and watch my 2 year old do gymnastics, watch sports and go to sporting events and spend time with my wife and kids doing anything!!

If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go? The Bahamas and Hawaii (I plan on going to both)

What would you consider your special talent? Well I have been in the car business since I was 18 and before that I was all about sports and being an athlete. I would have to say being sucessful at a young age, I become a general manager at age 27 which I believe is a record in the Larry H Miller group!



Thank you for letting learn a little more about you Jarred! We appreciate the time.



Larry H Miller Volkswagen Lakewood
303-237-1311

No comments:

Post a Comment